Friday, December 4, 2009

Just Stopping By



JOY SCALE: 11/10
This morning I took this picture of a squirrel that managed to squeeze his way into this feeder. Eventually he got all the way in and feasted on sunflower seeds.
It is a beautiful Fall/Winter day here in Ohio albeit a tad cold.
Some of the side effects from the new hormone therapy are still affecting me. Those effects are numbness of the feet and hands and increased bone pain. However I still keep my positive mind set and enjoy everyday that I am grateful to spend with my beautiful wife, family, and friends.
Those of you with good health might consider starting a grateful list that you can turn to every day. Look around and look within. It is there you will find everything you need for your happiness.
If I miss you before next year may you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment