Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Hampshire


Joy Scale: 11/10
How can my joy be 11 out of 10 you ask? That's easy I'm in New Hampshire visiting my 4 Grandchildren. They always bring lots of joy to my life especially when I visit them. I am only here for four days, but that four days is full of love and laughter. This morning my Son, my Granddaughter Mhrissa, and I went along with my youngest Grandson Jacob while he delivered several Christmas wreaths to the neighbors. Jacob is a Boy Scout and he sold the wreaths to them a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful morning to walk around the neighborhood. A great morning to be alive.
The side effects of the new hormone implant haven't changed any. I still get numbness and a bit of swelling in my hands and feet. Hopefully that will go away in time. The increase in bone pain is the same. I have learned over the years that the human body is remarkably adaptable.
Until the next time I blog I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment