Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Back!!!


JOY SCALE: 9/10
Hello All, I am going to try a different approach to writing in my blog. Back in August 09 I realized that I had run out of any useful prostate cancer information that I could pass on to you. I am going to share any new information concerning prostate cancer that I discover, but it won't be daily. I am still going to share some of my personal adventures covering my cancer treatment and my life in general. There will still be lots of humor because I like humor and much healing is done with laughter. I will still notify everyone every time there is a new blog entry unless you tell me not to. I welcome any suggestions or ideas. Remember you have cancer, cancer doesn't have you. You are in control of your health.

Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment