Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update


JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hi All, An update on the effects of the new hormone implant medicine known as Lupor. My bone pain has increased in the area of my two ribs behind my right shoulder blade. This area always hurts, but the pain has increased significantly since the medicine change. I've had two other side effects that are supposed to be temporary and they involve my hands and feet. Those side effects are swelling, numbness, and tingling. I was also experiencing some depression and have since returned to my happy self. So I would say overall that the change in medicines is progressing smoothly and with few side effects that I can't handle.
Enjoy the nice weather and Happy Thanksgiving just in case I don't have anything to write about before then.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment