Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update on Tests and Other Exciting News


JOY SCALE: 10/10

Hi All, Great news, my PSA level is 0.03 which is as close to zero as one can get. This means that my hormone therapy is working and keeping the cancer at bay. About three weeks ago I had an EMG test taken to test the extent of my neuropathy. The results have come back and I met with my Neurologist. The general consensus is that my neuropathy is caused by many things including my medications, radiation, or even the cancer itself. This is a wait and see situation as I see it. Other news, I have been fighting a cold which will hopefully be taken care of by some antibiotics dispensed by my VA. Hopefully I will be healthy and ready to fly out this coming Wednesday to spend a few days with my Son and his family in New Hampshire.
I hope this blog finds all of you healthy and enjoying life.
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment