Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Good Day

JOY SCALE: 10/10

Hi Everyone, Not much to say today. I had an appointment with my surgeon this morning. All is well concerning my surgery, but I still have to wait 2 more weeks before lifting anything more than ten pounds. Right after that appointment I had another with my psychologist. My session with him was a very productive one. I see a psychologist every two weeks. I think that anyone with cancer should have some type of counseling. The sessions can give you tools to deal with your cancer. Sometimes just talking with someone impartial can help. I am lucky because I feel that I have an excellent psychologist. He has helped me answer a lot of questions. He has also given me many tools for dealing with my cancer. Two great appointments equal a good day in my book.
Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment