Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today My Daughter Would Have Been 30 Today



JOY SCALE: 7/10

Hi Everyone, Today is a sad day for me. My Daughter, Heather, was taken from us on April 21, 2005 in an auto accident. It still seems like yesterday. She was a beautiful, vibrant, and compassionate young woman. I have to believe she is in a better place and that she is happy. Several people who travel in those esoteric circles have told me that she is very happy where she is. They have also told me that Heather is always watching over me. I talk to her all the time. The two pictures above are a couple of my favorites. The one on the top is when she was in beauty school a year before she died. The one on the bottom is many years ago when she was approximately two and I was a youngster of about 30 (about the same age she would have been today). Notice that her and I are wearing the same kind of flannel shirt. I can still feel her arms around my neck. I miss you Heather, but I know ou are safe and happy. I love you Heather.
That's it for today.
Peace and Love to All

2 comments:

  1. Bless you for sharing your joys, your pain, your frustration, what's working, what's not - it's all important!! I appreciate your taking vital to heal on all levels - know you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hal, she's lovely. I know you must miss her dearly every day, and I know she considered herself lucky to have you for her father. Hugs to you!!! -Kim

    ReplyDelete