Sunday, August 2, 2009

Choices



JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hello Everyone, As you can see I am still up there on the JOY arena. I have found that when you have cancer information seems to come from everywhere claiming to help you stay alive longer. Some of it sounds crazy while others ring true: supplements, red meat, sleep, coffee, etc. Sometimes you can feel overwhelmed over the choices. I have found that no matter what information you come across your state of mind is the the determining factor. If you can't maintain a calm and steady mind, then all the help in the world won't help you get better. The deep breathing exercises I gave you will help you relax and stay focused. Even if you didn't want to follow the advice that claims to help you live longer-remember there are no guarantees. I believe that a calm and focused mind will help you fight your cancer just as good as anything else out there. Remember that this is only my opinion. In the end we all have to find our own methods of fighting our cancer. I do know that proper breathing and lots of laughter will help you go a long way towards healing.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment