Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shrink Your World


JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hello Everyone, Sometimes it seems when I try to view the world my eyes are like the cat in the picture. Things seem crosswise and do not make any sense. That's when I stop and try rethink my situation. First of all I shrink the world to a size that isn't so scary. For example after shrinking my world the size is just big enough to contain all my loved ones and friends and a little extra space for anything that might come up. I know all this sounds goofy, but hear me out. What I am try to say is to shrink your world to a size that is easy to manage and enjoy. Why? To reduce stress. It is hard enough to live in this crazy world when you are basically healthy. When you have cancer the stress levels shoot through the roof. That's why I suggest you try to shrink your world down to a manageable size. The rest of the world will keep on turning regardless if you are a part of it or not. So a small world equals reduced stress equals more room to enjoy life. When your world is smaller your cancer is more manageable. I know it might seem hard to do, but it is worth the effort. Cancer doesn't have you. You have cancer. You decide when you are completely healed and when you are healed you still enjoy life. You still keep your stress levels down by keeping your world to a manegeable size. Low stress equals better health, mentally and physically. Now go out there and laugh your head off. Oh yeah don't forget to breathe.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment