Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love


JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hello Everyone, I trust all of you are well and enjoying your Summer. If you have noticed my joy scale has stayed at the wonderful 10/10. I am trying to look at life, mine included, in a calm and loving manner no matter what is going on around and in me. I think that whenever you experience tension or conflict you can meet it with love. I/We have a choice. I think I mentioned this before, but I read a book called, Daily Meditations For Practicing The Course, by Karen Casey. Every day I find that the day's meditation matches exactley what is going on in my life. I think that is a very powerful sign to keep reading the book on a daily basis. Love is the key to all things. I know I will be practicing with love.
Go and take a deep breath, let it out, and laugh like there's no tomorrow.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment