Monday, June 1, 2009

A Little Introspection, Absorption, and Advice

JOY SCALE: 9/10

Hi Everyone, Today has been a day of looking inside of myself and absorbing all that I learned this weekend. I look forward to this two year program with excitement and commitment.
My healing from the operation is coming along great. I still can't do heavy lifting or bending over, but I have other allowable things I can do. My doctors say that I am already hooked into pain management, oncology, and primary care so there is nothing else to do. So I am enjoying each and every day.
My prostate cancer is very quiet and in some cases improving. Some of my bone tumors have shrunk down to nothing. Yeah! I know that all the prayer, medication, supplements, healing drumming, my wife's wonderful care, good thoughts, and my positive thinking that have contributed to my improvement. I would like to thank those of you for your prayers and healing thoughts. There are many days that I forget I have cancer. Of course my pain manages to push me back to reality, but that is ok. I am getting better and as I said before I am enjoying every day to its fullest.
I am open to questions from anyone out there. Treatments for prostate cancer, mainstream or holistic, still have lots of room for improvement. The most important thing you can do is be proactive in all stages of your cancer. Be proactive.
That's it for tonight.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment