Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Frustration and Humor


JOY SCALE: 7/10
Hi Everyone, Frustation is the emotion for the day. It seems that I can't do anything right today. I weeded out the wrong plants. Boy was I berated for that. There were other mishaps spread out during today. It is all part of the mood swings and life in general. The mood swings seem to amplify my emotions. A lot of laughter is called for. We watched a sitcom called, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." I am not sure of the grammar when the title of a movie is written. I say screw it. The sitcom made me laugh and that is all that counts. I tell you humor heals all. Remember that.
Peace and Love to All

1 comment:

  1. Hal...great that you mentioned that show. "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is hilarious and the word needed to get out. It is always that good remedy for a rough day.

    ReplyDelete