Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Your Body is Speaking to You

JOYSCALE: 8/10

Hi Everyone, An important area that we all sometimes neglect is listening to the body when it speaks and it is even more important when you have cancer. Your body is smart and inherently knows what you need. Remember your body takes quite a beating just between the medication and the cancer let alone anything else you put into it or do to it. So when your body says sleep try to get some as soon as possible. Another example is when your body craves orange juice or some kind of citrus fruit. Your body is telling you it needs Vitamin C so find some OJ or eat an orange. I know that between work and other obligations not everyone has the same amount of time to respond to their body's request right at that moment, but they should try as soon as possible. Listen, listen, listen.

Peace and Love to All

1 comment:

  1. Great advice for everyone at any given moment! I'm learning to respond to my body's need for water - my thirst sometimes masked itself as hunger - hence the extra weight I carry around. I'm committed to being more mindful of this. Thanks again
    Donna

    ReplyDelete