Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What Happenned?

JOY SCALE: 8/10

Hi Everyone, This post will be another short one. The subject for today is height. Before I had cancer I was a robust five foot and seven inches. Two years later I am five feet and six inches. What happened? I have three theories. The first being Osteopenia which is a precursor to Osteoporosis. Osteopenia can, but not always, cause loss of bone density. The second theory has to do with my metastatic bone tumors and their interaction with my bones. Metastatic tumors are cancers that started in another location and spread to the bones. In my case my prostate cancer caused the spread of the cancer to my bones. The tumors destroy bone density. The third theory is radiation. I had radiation directed at bone tumors in a couple of areas. The end result so far is reduced heights. I am shrinking! You can bet that I will be keeping track of my height much more closely than before.
Peace and Love to All

1 comment:

  1. Hey pops you forgot the 4th possible reason..... Due to the economy being what it is they had to stop stacking shit as high as they once did, you got downsized!

    ReplyDelete