Monday, June 15, 2009

A Change

JOY SCALE: 8/10
Hi Everyone, I have decided to add something new to this blog. I am a firm believer in using humor to help in healing. My blog has lots of room for different kinds of humor, but I am settling on one type for now. It will be a daily picture of animal humor, specifically cat humor. Since we have seven cats and three dogs it is only fitting to use cat humor. Around our house the animals constantly entertain us. Laughs come easy around our house. I think every house should be full of laughter with, or without, animals. Nothing beats a good session of laughing. I often find that I laugh at myself because of something crazy that I did. If at all possible try to get in either a good belly laugh or a tear producing laugh. those are the best healers. So people get out there and find something to laugh about. Start healing.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment