Sunday, June 7, 2009

Don't Quit When the Hormone Quits

JOY SCALE:9/10

Hi Everyone, A few posts back I discussed my hormone treatment and all the crazy things it did to me. Don't worry folks it is still doing crazy things to me. LOL. What I do want to talk about is when the hormone treatment can't do its job any more. Prostate cancer feeds on testosterone and the hormone treatment stops the testosterone production. Eventually the prostate cancer somehow finds a way to carve it's destructive path through the body without the fuel of testosterone. The time frame for the cancer to bypass the testosterone varies widely. Statistics say it can happen between six months and five years with two and one half years being the average. Of course that is only if you belive in statistics. I have heard of some men lasting ten tears before the hormone is bypassed. I personally believe that your mind can overcome anything including a testosterone bypassing cancer. So keep those positive thoughts coming no matter what.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment