Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mood Swings

JOY SCALE: 8/10
Hi Everyone, Did you laugh today? Today I am just going to quickly talk about mood swings. When you are on hormone treatments one of the side effects is mood swings. I believe I briefly discussed this in an earlier post. Some of the things that can happen when you have mood swings are irritability, depression, crying over nothing, and a feeling of being overwhelmed. Irritability affected me all day. Little things got me upset. Big things got me upset. Oh heck everything got me upset today. Guess what I used to calm me down and get right? Humor. Works every time. Laughing does wonders to eliminate irritability.
Peace and Love to All

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have not read all, but I will. Keep up the good spirits. I went to Viet Nam and flew a desk. I have been back numerous times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there ^^!
    do you like riding a bike?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I don't ride a bike. My knee is messed up and I have arthritis in my hips. Thanks for asking though.

    ReplyDelete