Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back!!!


JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hi Everyone,
Well I made it back safe and sound. Spending eight days with my Son, Daughter-in-Law, and Grandkids camping in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The camping was in tents in a camp ground right on the Pemigewasset River. We did a river run with kayaks, climbed the Flume, took a tram up Canon Mountain, and went to Six Gun City and Fort Splash, fishing, swimming, and just plain relaxed. I caught up on my sleep by going to bed around nine or ten and getting up by nine in the morning. I thoroughly enjoyed all the activities with my Grandkids. Most of the time my inner child is at the forefront getting me into trouble. It was easy to relate to the Grandkids on their level. I arrived home thoroughly relaxed mentally and spiritually. Physically I was worn out, but in a pleasant way. My lungs got a good workout during the climb through the Flume. Next time I will remember to bring my inhaler camping. Al in all my camping trip was a resounding success. Between my Daughter-in-Law and myself I believe we took over 6700 pictures and several videos.
The picture in this blog reminded me that most of the time my attempts at disguise are like the cat blatantly hanging out of the lamp. Like the cat I hide almost nothing of myself. I am not shy about talking about the past and my present. My wife is the exact opposite. Maybe that explains the age old law that opposites attract. My put it all out there ways have got me into trouble a time or two, but that is the way I roll. One benefit of letting it all hang out is that you don't have to keep things inside and let them fester in some cases. I think it is healthy to purge and not keep it all in.
Well enough for tonight. It is good to be back. Don't forget to breath, laugh, and treat yourself right.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment