Sunday, July 5, 2009

Emotions


JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hi Everyone, I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. My Sister and her husband left for Vermont this morning and I miss them already. Now you are probably wondering why is my joy scale maxed out if my Sister just left and I miss her. I am learning that when an emotion comes up in my life you can do one of two things. One, you can deny the emotion and hope it goes away or two, you can acknowledge the emotion and accept it as it is, just an emotion that is neither good nor bad. When you completely accept the emotion you experience it fully without judgement. That is precisely what I did, experience the emotion fully. Doing that allows me to continue to enjoy all that life is and not get hung up with denying emotions. On a daily basis I have many wonderful things to be thankful for and when I acknowledge them sometimes my joy scale gets maxed out. Let me repeat that I am just learning to deal with emotions and I still have bad days because of the way I handle my emotions. So everyone I have shared a chapter in my lilfe and I hope you might get something out of it. Enjoy life for what it is.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment