Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love Like There is No Tomorrow



JOY SCALE: 11/10
Hello Everyone, Yesterday was my in-laws fifty first wedding anniversary. Imagine that, being with the same person for that many years. Due to my age I won't make it that long with my lovely wife, but I am going to try for the max years I can squeeze out of this relationship if she doesn't kill me first. LOL. The old saying, "It takes two...." applies. Whenever we visit Mom and Dad-my parents have long since passed so these two are my new parents-I watch them in action. I watch how they give and take. I watch how they pick their battles. My personal favorite is to watch them is when one of them thinks they are in charge when in fact the other one is the boss. Can you guess which one? I suspect our relationship share many of same characteristics that Mom and Dad share. I hope that my lovely wife and I manage to learn how to survive as gracefully as Mom and Dad. We will if we keep an open mind. Thanks Mom and Dad for giving us the opportunity to see true love in action.The lesson today is love like there is no tomorrow and don't forget to laugh loudly while deep breathing. Ha ha. Ha ha ha.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment