Friday, July 10, 2009

Distraction

JOY SCALE: 10/10
Hi Everyone, The weekend is here and it is summer. The little kitties are having summer fun why don't you. A quick explanation of how I deal with the massive pain I go through 24/7. There is always the Morphine from my implanted pump and Morphine tablets for break through pain, but the next best thing to Morphine is coping with pain by Distraction. An example of Distraction would be when I play my computer games, or Xbox 360 Live, I get so involved and immersed in them that I forget about everything except the game. This technique involves living in the moment. I am sure you all have had moments like this other than playing computer games. For example gardening, fishing, and other hobbies.. It works well except that you can't do whatever it is you do all the time. Nevertheless the Distraction method is a handy technique to know.
For now I think you all need to enjoy the summer. Now go get a squirt gun and get your neighbor all wet.
Peace and Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment